If you need to talk about something that is upsetting you or making you unhappy; our trained, volunteer counsellors are here to listen. Person-centred counselling allows you to talk about what matters to you, in your own time and without pressure.
The counselling sessions are confidential, so this is your safe space to express your feelings and consider your options.
You can make a referral to our counselling team by emailing us at email@example.com
Some facts about our counselling:
- You will attend a counselling assessment before the counselling starts
- Each counselling session is 50 minutes long
- You will attend one session a week
- Our counselling programmes are open-ended so last as long as you require it
- You can stop the counselling anytime you want
- We only accept a counselling referral if it is with the consent of the young person receiving the counselling
- Although our counselling is free of charge we welcome donations to help us maintain this vital service, we suggest a donation of £25 per session.
“I was homeless at the time, I didn’t like to say I had problems. I was getting depressed. It helped to cope with my emotions, talking to people, knowing I’m not on my own”
(M, young person)